HerStory Transformational Talks
Time & Location
About the Event
If you want a relaxing, fun and inspiring night, join us for an evening of inspiration.
I believe we have some incredible people right here in Nelson; living lives with courage and passion, no matter what hurdles show up. I live/thrive with PTSD and anxiety and I know many of us are living with feelings of unhappiness or not feeling good enough. We all have a story, a struggle, a dream. It's OK.
You’re not alone, you can feel inspired and YOU ARE ENOUGH. You can join us to feel supported, uplifted or to open your mind a little so that you can feel more connected or even help others around you. It’s gonna be fun and light hearted.
You are invited to join us for:
- Three inspirational talks by local, Nelson women.
- A beautiful gift sponsored by Millie Moo Candles. and Oxygen Skincare.
- A complimentary drink.
- Time to enjoy the gorgeous Suter reception and theatre; be seated comfy and cozy as we show up for ourselves and for you.
- A gorgeous silent auction for you to take part in, raising money and awareness for Whole Lotta Life Foundation.
Caron Proctor - Life Coach & Founder of Tribe
Roz Speirs - Glass Artist at Clarity Glass , Nelson.
Kristin Paterson - Yoga teacher, Artist, Founder of Whole Lotta Life Foundation.
Doors open at 5:20pm, so join us then for your complimentary drink, your beautiful gift, bid on a gorgeous prize and soak up the ambience of the amazing Suter Art Gallery and Theatre.
- General Admission$29$290$0