Your Tribe Members Sharing Circle - Losing a loved one
We have become a trusted community that feels like family, and now it’s time to offer an even deeper way to connect with each other. New for 2021 - Your Tribe Sharing Circles are created to provide opportunities for each voice to be heard, respected, and valued.
Time & Location
19 Apr 2021, 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
Nelson, Fairfield House
I am delighted to bring Your Tribe Members monthly sharing circles.
We have become a trusted community that feels like family, and now it’s time to offer an even deeper way to connect with each other.
Your Tribe Sharing Circles are created to provide opportunities for each voice to be heard, respected, and valued.
Participants in the sharing circle are invited to share their own stories and speak their own voice. They are also reminded to not comment on what anyone else has said, but to focus on expressing their own feelings.
Throughout the sharing circle, only the person with the talking piece (an object used specifically for the purpose of identifying who is sharing) has the opportunity to speak.
The participants in the circle are encouraged to listen to the thoughts and stories being shared by each of the other members. While listening, we are encouraged not to judge what people are sharing. Instead, we listen and are open to learning from each other.
Circle Practice is one of the most ancient & sacred ways women can come together. We will create a safe space we can hold together, in terms of energy, knowledge, and feelings.
- We will listen with attention and speak with intention.
- We do not respond to words or make side comments.
- We will share experiences, fears, ideas, we will listen with compassion, we will ask for what we need, and we will offer what we can.
- We will welcome laughter, silence, and tears.
- What's said in the circle stays in the circle Although we encourage personal follow up conversations between the circle’s participants after the event.
- We will provide yoga mats, blankets, and freshwater.
- There will be no guests, these events are offered at a cost price.
This is a sacred space and a whole other layer for Your Tribe members.
The cost is just $14 per sharing circle, and you will book online.
Our first circle is - Losing A Loved One
There will be 6 spaces available plus the facilitator.
Your Tribe Member Exclusive
This event is for Your Tribe Member's only, to join visit www.yourtribe.co.nz$14.00